Things you did not know about minoxidil 5
Minoxidil 5 is a foam based solution which is used for the hair growth for the males. This is a great treatment for male pattern baldness. For receding hairline or baldness at the front of the scalp it is advisable not to use this foaming solution. Vasodilation is a class of drugs in which this solution belongs to. People who are less than 18 should not use this product.
How to use Minoxidil 5 with precautions
- Firstly clean and dry your scalp before you apply this foaming solution. You can also apply this product in your damped hair also.
- Fill the applicator with the medication. It should be of 1 milliliter or take twenty drops of the solution.
- Try to part your hair, where the hair is already thinning. You should apply the solution evenly on your scalp. Then rub it gently.
- Make sure the solution becomes dry completely, before you use any product for styling such as gels and mousse and other things.
- Before even using the foam, first wash your hands, if possible in cold water and dry them properly.
- If you get any irritation or a scalp problem, it would be better if you stop using the product for a while.
- Unless suggested by the doctor or the dermatologist, do not use this product anywhere else on your body. Do not use it on the skin, especially if you have a cut, burn or irritated skin.
Do wash your hands after you apply the product on your scalp. Do avoid getting the medication in contact with your eyes.
Remember it takes time for the hair to re-grow. So you must be patient if you use this foaming based solution. Use the product regularly for four months to get thedesirable result. So it is important to use the product continuously.