Making the Most of Interventional Radiology Australia
The discovery of interventional radiology some years back minimized the use of surgeries to treat most conditions. Radiology therapy is a minimally invasive image-guided technique that involves the use of small 2mm incisions. It’s less painful, way more reliable, and safer. Interventional radiology procedures are conducted under the supervision of urologists, oncology team, critical care teams, and surgeons. So what should you know about interventional radiology Australia?
Interventional Radiology Services
Certified interventional radiology clinics such as imagingassociates offer a variety of diagnostic and treatment services. Here is a list of the services you can get from these professionals;
- Chiropractic X-ray and dynamic joint imaging
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and spinal imaging
- Ultrasound obstetric, musculoskeletal, pediatric, vascular, and gynecological
- Virtual colonoscopy and 3D mammography with C-view
- Cardiac, dental, and dynamic joint imaging
- Pulmonary and coronary vein mapping
- Multi-slice low dose CT scanning and virtual colonoscopy
Procedures and Treatment
- Musculoskeletal, joint, and spinal injections
- Nerve root blocks, including medial branch blocks, facet injections, and epidural injection
- Platelet-rich plasma and PICC line insertion
- Direct tendon and ABD injection
- Breast procedures, including localization, FNA, biopsies, and hook wire
- Autologous conditioned serum injections
- Ultrasound-guided Implanon removal and lap band adjustments
- Radiofrequency denervation and hycosy
Benefits of Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiology is made f up of highly advanced technological and clinical procedures, which aid provide quick and safe solutions to most conditions. Interventional radiology is ideal for determining if a patient is qualified for surgical procedures. This treatment procedure employs non-invasive techniques, which involve using small incisions, which usually result in effective and safe outcomes. Here are some of the benefits this treatment technique has in offer store for you.
- Faster recovery—as compared to traditional surgery, interventional radiology offers quick healing and recovery time. The fact that the technique includes single and tiny incision non-invasive procedures means that minimal cutting is involved, hence the fast healing.
- Minimal pain—this an outpatient procedure that entails tiny incisions, so patients don’t have to worry about painful diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. After the treatment, there won’t be issues with large bandages or stitches that may keep you incapacitated for long.
- Less risk—as with this procedure, there are no issues with infections or complications. The technique doesn’t involve complex processes that may end up requiring sedation or anesthetics, so patient comfort is assured.
- Safe—considering how the procedure is conducted, it’s one of the most reliable procedures you can ever undergo without worrying about severe side effects.
Imaging associates one of Melbourne’s most trusted that offers premium care and individualized service in interventional radiology Australia. It’s a solely independent diagnostic and treatment service specialized in providing topnotch and customized interventional radiology-related therapies and services. They deliver to customer expectations and always ensure that they give you the most personalized services regardless of your condition and health needs. Get in touch with one of their highly qualified customer representatives today here to get to familiarize with their high-end services and get personalized quotes on each of the services.