Health benefits of Almonds- The richest source of nutrients
Almonds are incredibly rich in nutrients. They are rich in Vitamin E and protein. Vitamin E will reduce the risk of cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. They have abundant antioxidants that prevent aging and also heart diseases. Almonds are very helpful in controlling the blood sugar level. As it contains high magnesium content, it is very helpful in reducing the blood pressure level. They can also be diet-friendly as it helps in reducing the cholesterol level. Like its internal benefits, almonds are also used for external purposes. Almonds are crushed to produce almond oil which is used for a multi-purpose, non-toxic beauty treatment. As almonds are rich in fats, it makes them a perfect source of oil.
What is special about Bajaj Almond oil?
Bajaj almond drops oil is extracted from the best seeds of the almond fruit. It has a high nutritional value which is used for multi-purpose. As almonds are the richest source of Vitamin E, it acts as an excellent moisturizer that can withstand over a longer period.
Bajaj Almond oil to promote skin health
- Almond oil will provide excellent results on your skin. Bajaj almond oil for facehelps to rejuvenate the skin and improve your complexion. This property will also help to reduce the acne scars on your face and give a clear and healthy skin.
- The Bajaj almond oil is well-supplied with vitamin E that works wonders on your skin. It can treat pimples and reduce inflammation. The oil achieves this by preventing lipid peroxidation that is caused by acne-causing bacteria.
- The enriched vitamin E in the oil may also protect the skin from photo-aging and skin cancer. Bajaj almond oil works on all types of skin – it softens and reconditions the skin.
- Bajaj almond oil is also helpful in reducing dark circles. Here’s how you can use it. Clean your face and massage a small amount of Bajaj almond oil under your eyes. This massage boosts blood circulation. You can do this at night and wash your eyes first thing in the morning. Following this massage regularly will also provide you beautiful and glowing skin.
- Bajaj almond oil can be used as a moisturizer for the whole body especially during the winter. It gives you better results than ordinary coconut oil.
- Bajaj almond oil works well for sunburns too. This will prevent the structural damage caused by UV irradiation. Gentle application of the oil to the affected areas might help you greatly.
- Bajaj almond oil helps in reducing stretch marks too, although it was bitter almond oil that was found effective in this aspect. A 15-minute gentle massage with Bajaj almond oil during pregnancy may reduce the development of stretch marks (medically called Striae gravidarum). But it is suggested to consult your doctor before using it for this purpose.
- Regular application and massage with Bajaj almond oil may also reduce wrinkles and under-eye bags. This almond oil is also useful for treating dark or chapped lips.
Bajaj almond oil is affordable compared to the other almond oils in the market. Bajaj almond drops price varies from Rs 150 – Rs 300 depending on the quantity.